Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Playlists

Missing Playlists

Hi all - i have looked into the numerous pages of help for the above, but nothing seems to work. My account was fine yesterday till about 2pm, then it looks like it has duplicated my account. I have lost my premium subscription and ALL playlists. Please can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Paul

12 Replies

Just to add also - there isnt an option in edit - preferences to connect facebook, although im sure the e-mail i use is the one for facebook also.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

I have exactly the same problem,
This is the second time it happened to me,
Last night it was working fine,
About ten minutes ago, I logged into Spotify, and it assumed I was a new user,
Now ALL songs are gone, and Premium also...
What kind of **bleep**-server is this ?>

Ok - i have found the solution myself - basically go to the e-mail address you signed up with spotify for, find the Spotify receipt and find the username you signed in with. For instance hotmail may be jack@hotmail.com, and that may be facebook, but your username may be jack1234.

Phew!

Paul

But now there is another issue - the duplicate account is now linked with facebook, and my premium subscribed one isnt. How on earth do you de-link spotify and facebook without messing about changing e-mails around?

Im finding all this a lot of hard work for a problem thats come apparent out of nowhere!

Hey, this happened to me yesterday and I panicked thinking I've lost all my playlists & synched tracks. Thanks for finding a solution, now we just need to figure out how to desync the other account with facebok (same thing happened to me there as well).

Simon

SAME 😞

Ok, its just duplicate accounts, can any moderator help in deleting them? I cannot find a way through FB or spotify of de-linking or deactivating free accounts.

Same here - was fine yesterday, but when I start Spotify it forces me to log in with Facebook, my Spotify password doesn't work, it crashes the program, but when I finally get in 4 tries later, all my playlists and premium subscriptions are gone. Help!!! Not paying $10/month to lose my stuff.

Jesus christ... same for me.

And now i wonder whether I have two permium-accounts and will I therefore be charged twice?

They are both linked to the same e-mail although, as you described earlier, if I log in with my username - all my playlists are still there, but not if I log in via my e-mail.

Funny part is, I can't edit my profile when I'm logged in via my username since: "Another account is already registered with this email address". Kind of creepy...

Is it just me, or is the cooperation with Facebook not so very succesful? :S

I have the same problem !! But my spotify works on my iphone and I have all my playlists. but on my computer i've lost everything

I am having the same problem, although my premium account is a 6 month free trial from my internet provider so I can't apply the fix that the original poster did. This puts me off ever upgrading my account properly.

apparentely i have the same problem you had. how did you manage to fix it? Thank you for your help

Suggested posts