Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music not playing

Music not playing

For a long time my Spotify just stops playing music... it's "loading" but not playing anything. I always have to change albums but the problem just keeps recurring daily and often. Getting fed up since I am a paying customer. And don't know how to contact Spotify for this issue.
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, and a warm welcome to the Spotify Community!

First up, I'd recommend giving your device a quick restart. While it's a simple step, restarting can often resolve many common issues, like the one you're experiencing. If you're still having trouble after a restart, check that your Spotify app is updated to the latest version following these steps.

If that didn't do the trick, the next step would be a clean reinstallation of the Spotify app following these steps. Keep in mind that you'll need to re-download any downloaded music and podcasts after reinstalling the app.

If you're still running into trouble after these steps, could you let me know which device you're rocking, its operating system version, and the exact Spotify app version you're using? If you're unsure how to find this info, this support article will walk you through the steps.

Note: While I'm more than happy to help troubleshoot this, you can also reach out to the Spotify support team anytime from here.

Let me know how it goes — I'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts