Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Main Spotify Account is Not Working

My Main Spotify Account is Not Working

On Friday for some reason my main spotify account stopped working and wouldn't let me log on my account. I thought my account was simply compromised and needed a password reset. I went to the spotify page where I can reset my account information and that was asked was for my account name. I typed in my account name and it said that there will be an e-mail send on instructions on how to reset my password. One problem, no e-mail was ever sent. So I'm thinking somone got a hold on my account logged in changed the e-mail and changed my password and now I can't get my account back. I really want it back Is there anyways of recovering my account? I am a permium member on that account too. I've sent out a support ticket, still no response. Sent out a tweet to Spotifycares but no response. Do you guys really care? I'm upset by the lack of response especially when I am paying for your services.

10 Replies

Of course they care. Get in touch using the online contact form and someone at Spotify will help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Already used the contact form. No dice.

No dice as in you haven't even received an automated reply? Actually, this form is probably a better choice if your email address is no longer current. They should get back to you within 24 hours.

Cool thanks, just sent another reply. Noo, of course I got the automated e-mail saying "they got it" but no response from them personally.

lol still no response! THIS IS AMAZING!

Relax, give me the 8 digit case number from the automated email and I'll chase it up 🙂

I got two! One from Friday: # 01357925 One from yesterday. # 01363975

LOL.........sit tight 🙂

Day five........... Like seriously. WHAT. THE. HELL?!

I will look into this now.

I have sent a reply via 1363975.  

Re the problems with the case IDs - It looks like the other one was autoresolved whilst 1363975 was sitting in the queue.  Could you please reply back via 1363975 with the requested details?  Your replies will go direct into my filter.

Suggested posts