Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium isnt working, i got it through Sonera

My Spotify Premium isnt working, i got it through Sonera

Hello, i've been using Spotify Premium almost a year and i am getting it through a local operator Sonera. Today i called Sonera and asked why it isnt working like it should (on my Spotify account it says that i am using free and on my Sonera account it says that i have a Premium) and they told me that i should have the Premium and they dont know whats the problem. They suggested that i re-install Spotify and i did and its still saying that i have a free account.  I noticed this problem two weeks ago and i would like that you provide me the service that i am paying for, i dont want to pay for nothing. So please fix this or tell me what to do.

3 Replies

Are you sure you are logging in using the correct details? 

If your account says Spotify free on the Spotify side, then it sounds like your Sonera subscription has ended or something else has gone wrong. You can drop the Spotify team an email here and they will be able to look into your account a little closer for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Had to make a new screen name (didnt let me log in with my previous screen name)

Yes i am using correct loggin detail atleast i think so. Been using the same account for over a year and never had this problem. Is the problem with Sonera or with me?

@LauriLL wrote:

Had to make a new screen name (didnt let me log in with my previous screen name)

Yes i am using correct loggin detail atleast i think so. Been using the same account for over a year and never had this problem. Is the problem with Sonera or with me?

Its hard to tell!

Since you now have multiple accounts, I would strongly advise you to get in touch using the form I linked to above and let Spotify look into it a bit closer for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts