Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Não recebo e-mail para redefinir a senha

Não recebo e-mail para redefinir a senha

Caros,
Tem 2 dias que estou tentando resetar minha senha e não recebo o email para alterar. Já fiz de navegador diferente, já olhei lixeira, spam, o email simplesmente não chega. O que fazer nessa situação?
Meu perfil é**bleep**

4 Replies

Hey @meiosobrio,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you confirm you receive no email if you type your email address here?
You can also try with your username instead. 

Tip: In case you're already logged into your account on another device, it's worth checking if the email shown in the app settings is the same as the one you're typing in.
For security reasons the password reset page will not tell you if an email is correct or not.

Tip: You may also try logging in with a Facebook or a Google account in case you've created your Spotify account through them 🙂

Keep us posted on how things go!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

Thanks for answering me. The account is by email and not by Facebook. The email is correct, I already received the reset email once, but spotify is not sending me the email to recover more. It doesn't end up in the trash, it's not spam, it's nowhere and everything is correct.

Hey @meiosobrio,

Thanks for the reply.

Let's wait for the system to refresh after the recent password reset requests you've made. Could you wait for at least 24 hours and try again? If this does not bring a result, it'd be best to reach out to our customer support team directly. Here is how.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Estou tendo o mesmo problemas, estou colocando a senha que eu criei e mesmo assim diz que está errado e quando peço para enviar o link para o email, não chega nada, e o suporte do spotify é horroroso

Suggested posts