Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help (Urgent)

Solved!

Need help (Urgent)

i just upgraded to premium and when i try to log in on my phone i get the message "account merge failed,we could not connect your spotify to facebook please try again. any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@sfgiants76 wrote:

i just upgraded to premium and when i try to log in on my phone i get the message "account merge failed,we could not connect your spotify to facebook please try again. any suggestions?

Strange, have you tried a reinstall? Also, are you logging in using Facebook or Spotify details?

I'll ask a moderator about this issue for you 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

@sfgiants76 wrote:

Strange, have you tried a reinstall? Also, are you logging in using Facebook or Spotify details?

I'll ask a moderator about this issue for you 🙂

Liam

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you connected your account to facebook recently?

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to fix the merging for you, as it was probably just a slight server issue when the mergine occured.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I haven't tried to reinstall yet. i will try. and i am logging in using my facebook details. 

thank you.

Have you ever had Spotify login details? If so, could you try using them?

If it doesn't work, then you should contact support using the Support Form and they should be able to help (although it will take up to 24hrs).

Liam

Nope i've never had normal spotify loggin details. but i will make them now and see if that works. thank you for your help

I reinstalled and it works now! thanks for your guys help!

@sfgiants76 wrote:

I reinstalled and it works now! thanks for your guys help!

No worries, glad it worked out 🙂

Suggested posts