Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline mode problem

Offline mode problem

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I had set my profile to offline recently and I found my account logged out when I came back to the app after just one day. And now I can't log back in because the app tells me to go online with my account but I have nowhere I can disable the offline mode. I tried logging in to other devices and it's still the same. Also I tried logging in from the website and it doesn't help at all. When I try to get help from the app, it sends me a reset your password link but even if I click on that, I get a message saying "We're currently experiencing some problems." I've had this problem before but I still don't know how I've solved it. Please help me.

2 Replies

Hi @Kaessy is there any way of you logging in to your account at all? If so there is a way to disable Offline Mode to trigger Online mode again. Or are you locked out of the app completely on phone and computer?

If your locked out on all devices I would try uninstalling your version of the app on your phone and reinstalling it by doing this you will not only make sure you have the most current update but you will clear cache of the app and it should allow you to login again. It's then you can go into app settings and turn off offline mode. Hopefully that works. Let me know how that goes. Cheers

Hey folks, Thanks for posting about this in the Community. We recently replied in a separate thread about this - make sure to check it out: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Offline-can-t-sign-back-in/m-p/4740878/highlight/true#M151.... Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts