Premium

Country

Canada

Device

PlayStation4

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am trying to use spotify on my ps4 but it keeps saying you cant use spotify abroad for more than 14 days. I've never even left canada before and I used to use spotify for free on my ps4!! What am I supposed to do here? I've deleted the app in the ps4 and it still says ththe same thing, yet I can play music from my phone the cast it to the ps4 using the spotify app and even control it from the ps4 but only when i use my phone to play it. Please help me I'm desperate for gaming music :'(

2 Replies

Hey @Mikeyboi420,

This must be frustrating for you! A few things I can think of to check are:

1. Have you started using a VPN recently?
  2. How did you purchase your premium?

If you can let me know this information and any other information you think could be relevant, that would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey there! It is indeed quite frustrating!!!! I'm not quite sure exactly how a VPN would be set up or used but I use my wifi and that's it. I pay for premium using my personal bank card account #. I used to use spotify free on my old ps4 for a while and then it began giving me the issue. I've never been able to solve it since. I recently bought a new PS4 and transferred my whole system memory over to the new ps4. I've never left Canada and I've always had this issue. I posted another thread including a video and some other details as well.

Suggested posts