Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password reset and Premium not recognized

Password reset and Premium not recognized

Hello!

I upgraded to a Premium subscription several months ago.  Recently, it stopped working.  I changed my payment information and verified on https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/ that I have an active Premium subscription again.

However, neither the (Mac) Desktop nor the iOS clients recognize the Premium subscription.  The Desktop client says "Upgrade" in the upper right.  When I click on Upgrade, it opens a web page showing I have a Premium subscription.

I reset my password through spotify.com, and the new password works there, but not in the Desktop or the iOS clients.  Both of those only recognize my old password.

In the Spotify Desktop client, I've gone into the Preferences and clicked the Disconnect from Facebook button.

I was hoping to help myself by following similar forum posts, but it seems the problem requires some direct assistance from Spotify's end.  It all worked so well before, and now I'm paying 10$ to be annoyed.

2 Replies

Experiencing the same exact problem. Yet to get a response. 

same problem. i just made a new premium account. it will let me log on to the website but not the app or ios app. please help, this is reallly fustrating

Suggested posts