Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please, my stared songs are gone.

Solved!

Please, my stared songs are gone.

Hi,I managed to unstar all of my spotify songs, can you please restore them back for me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Talking to one of the Spotify team in the background, there doesn't appear to be any playlist history on that account meaning the tracks where not deleted on that account, I suspect you have another account in the system somewhere which will require a little more digging than we can do here on the community.

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to have a proper search for those tracks for you. In the message, include any email addresses you may have used to create your accounts to give them a starting point.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just asked a member of the Spotify team to check this out for you, they say your starred tracks are still on your account. 

Are you definitely logging in using your Spotify username "cathjiine" (not your email address) and your Spotify password? 

Peter

I just tried to find the stared songs, however its hopeless! ๐Ÿ˜• If its possible to get all of them back, i would be truly greatfull ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very strange! What device are you using (desktop/iPhone etc.)?

Peter

Mac,Windows,Android all of them. Well the thing is I managed to delete them, and after that I have tried to find them. However there are too many and I cant remember all of them. So I dont know what to do?

Marked as solution

Talking to one of the Spotify team in the background, there doesn't appear to be any playlist history on that account meaning the tracks where not deleted on that account, I suspect you have another account in the system somewhere which will require a little more digging than we can do here on the community.

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to have a proper search for those tracks for you. In the message, include any email addresses you may have used to create your accounts to give them a starting point.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

cathjiine 

This one? I have a premium member and I use this as my username cathjiine

Its really weird that you dont have any history at all for the songs that ive starred?

Suggested posts