Premium Account on Singtel, to Family Account

Solved!

Premium Account on Singtel, to Family Account

Plan

Premium with Singtel

Country

Singapore

My Question or Issue

Currently signed up Spotify Premium on Singtel, but I am looking to change to family plan. Apparently Singtel doesnt provide such option (or are there?), hence I am looking to unsubscribe from Singtel and re-subscribe with Spotify directly.

Will I lose my current account doing so? What about my playlist and history, will they be as it is when I re-subscribe ?

Thanks loads!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Your current account, playlists, etc wont be affected when you change subscription.

You may terminate your current plan and change to new plan. However, do check your contract with Singtel, as i understand there maybe minimum of 12 months subscription required. And in early termination, there will be additional costs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Your current account, playlists, etc wont be affected when you change subscription.

You may terminate your current plan and change to new plan. However, do check your contract with Singtel, as i understand there maybe minimum of 12 months subscription required. And in early termination, there will be additional costs.

Thank you Daniel! I will give it a try.
Yes I will be waiting for my minimum subscription period to end before doing the termination.

Suggested posts