Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account has been hacked for 5 days. Still no response from Spotify.

Solved!

Premium account has been hacked for 5 days. Still no response from Spotify.

What can I do? I sent an email to account-details-changed@spotify.com and have received no response since.

Is there a phone number I can call to get this sorted asap?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Seb,

Sorry for the delay on this case - it looks like my colleague sent the reply to the wrong email.  I have sent you an email back to case 3366934 and this was sent to your hotmail account.  Could you please reply back via that thread with the requested information?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @sebgoodman, welcome to the community!

Contact them directly through this online contact form and they will get right on the case! If you receive an automated response directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you will be connected with an agent that will be more than happy to assist you. Since they will have to do some deep investigating into the account to see what happened, it may take longer than usual for a response.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Marked as solution

Hey Seb,

Sorry for the delay on this case - it looks like my colleague sent the reply to the wrong email.  I have sent you an email back to case 3366934 and this was sent to your hotmail account.  Could you please reply back via that thread with the requested information?

Thanks Calvin. Have just sent over a reply.

Suggested posts