Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium family in different country

Solved!

Premium family in different country

I want to buy premium family, but next month im going to live at another country for around 4 months, i wonder if i still can use it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @al01010010 and welcome to the community!

Great question! Premium users aren't limited to logging in from particular countries like Free users are. One thing to keep in mind is that your music catalog may be different between the two countries because of your physical location and what agreements with musicians and record labels are set up there. 

Hope that helps and good luck on your temporary move!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello

Your payment will be same as your original country. It doesn't matter where you go. For example my account is from Turkey, I am paying 15 TRY each month. I am currently living in Poland and my wife is in Turkey. Price is not changing unless you change your membership and master account country.

Best regards

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @al01010010 and welcome to the community!

Great question! Premium users aren't limited to logging in from particular countries like Free users are. One thing to keep in mind is that your music catalog may be different between the two countries because of your physical location and what agreements with musicians and record labels are set up there. 

Hope that helps and good luck on your temporary move!

Hello

will my address still be counted as the same as my family? i still can't understand with what does "To enjoy Premium for Family, all family members must share an address." mean.... is the address will be tracked automatically or we can manually input it?

Marked as solution

Hello

Your payment will be same as your original country. It doesn't matter where you go. For example my account is from Turkey, I am paying 15 TRY each month. I am currently living in Poland and my wife is in Turkey. Price is not changing unless you change your membership and master account country.

Best regards

@user-removed is correct. It really all depends on where your account is created. Hope our answers helped!

Suggested posts