Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Facebook account

Problem with Facebook account

Hey,

I can't use my spotify account anymore because it is set to USA for some reason. I was in the United States but never used my account. My country in the Facebook settings is Germany but in my spotify account settings it is USA. I can't change it so I dunno what to do. 

Would be nice if someone could help.

(sorry for bad english)

8 Replies

The facebook settings aren't important. Can you change your country to Germany as shown here?

No I can't change it. My Ip-address is a German one but I can't change my country

Do you have a payment method showing on this page? If so, please remove it, log out then back in and you should be able to change your country in your profile.

I have no payment information on this page... But if I want to add one, the country is set to USA and if I change it nothing happens.

Is it possible your are connecting via a proxy or VPN which is USA based? What country shows for you on this site

It shows Hamburg, Germany. Dunno why it is not working 😞

Meh, this is going to drive us both crazy. Please get in touch with spotify here and they can sort this out. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it to speed things along.

OK 😕 Thank you very, very much for your help.

Suggested posts