Premium

Country

USA

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 😎

Operating System

(Windows 7)

My Question or Issue

Hi! My profile no longer shows up in search results. I can find it by my username (long string of numbers/letters), but it doesn't show up searching my real name.  It was working just fine several days ago, but now it does not show up in search. My account is linked to my Facebook account, and searching my name should show in search results like it did before. Any ideas why it stopped working, and how can I make my profile visible again on search?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @226t55cdhfepz66 again,

Because you cannot change your Spotify username there is really no other wsy to change it except creating a new account. Unfortunately because you dont want to do that, there is not much else I can do to help with that issues. You can check out idea on changing usernames.

Jack 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @226t55cdhfepz6

I recommend that you go here to check your username. Then try copying and pasting it foe your search.

Let me know, 

Jack 

Searching the username works. Searching my real name does not work. How can my friends find my profile by searching my name instead? Because that used to work until just yesterday. 

Hey @226t55cdhfepz66

Hey again. I suggest checking out this article.

That article has the steps on hiw to rechange your username so your friends can find your profile.

Best, 

Jack

Unfortunately that article does not help as I will not create a new account as I already have one, and Spotify does not have the option to change a username. Do you have any other suggestions?
Marked as solution

Hey @226t55cdhfepz66 again,

Because you cannot change your Spotify username there is really no other wsy to change it except creating a new account. Unfortunately because you dont want to do that, there is not much else I can do to help with that issues. You can check out idea on changing usernames.

Jack 

Suggested posts