Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

@kauter2 wrote:

I'm just like everyone else here and accidentally deleted my "liked from radio" playlist. So much good stuff! Can someone make it come back please??

Thanks in advance!

D

Sure that's back for you now. 

Thanks very much, it has returned! Usually all my cat does is accidentally play a christmas song or turn the sound off..no more laptop for him after this incident!

@RosieChad wrote:

Thanks very much, it has returned! Usually all my cat does is accidentally play a christmas song or turn the sound off..no more laptop for him after this incident!

You very much have to hear this:

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

i posted in the windows desktop thread on accident (not sure if that matters) but i'd really like to get my

'new finds' playlist back 😞 😞 😞  please tell me it's not gone forever.

username scottchan

@whirled wrote:

i posted in the windows desktop thread on accident (not sure if that matters) but i'd really like to get my

'new finds' playlist back 😞 😞 😞  please tell me it's not gone forever.

username scottchan

When did you lose this playlist? I'm not seeing it in your recent history.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you so much Meredith 😄 I thought I wouldn't be able to listen to it again 

just figured out it got merged into another playlist... Phew!  That was my main one!!!

I accidentaly deleted my playlist "iPod" today when i was about to delete just a few songs. It would be great if I could get it back. Thanks in advance.

I seem to have deleted my playlist by mistake. It was called "Business as usual". Would be lovely if you kind people in charge could help a poor fellow out 🙂 

Awke & Splinters - Ta da! Those will both be back when you sign in again. 

I accidently deleted all my songs in my playlist entitled "Relax".

How can I get them back??

1213258516 is my account number accidentally deleted my list "so cool"

I just deleted a playlist (New Alternatives) that I would like to recover...is there a way to do this?!

Thank you!

Hey there and welcome to the community!

A mod can look into it soon, so watch this space for updates.

Many thanks and enjoy your day!

So there is a way to recover a deleted playlist?  Thanks.

Papajuan - Sorted. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Could you restore one of my playlists as well? I was supposed to delete a song from my playlist but the playlist was deleted instead. The playlist was called "Gaming".

PS. Would be nice if a "Are you sure?" option would pop up if you tried to delete a playlist.

Thx in advance

Hi really hope you can help: -  I need a playlist receoving urgently. I was planning to use it tomorrow when I propose to my girlfriend of ten years!!!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

lukecaswell

luke.caswell@googlemal.com

Playlist should be called "Picnic".

Yours desperately,

Luke.

Hey there,
I just accidentally deleted a playlist that I have compiled for a longtime. Can you help recovering it?
Your efforts are appreciated, Mate.

Playlist Name - My Playlist

I accidentaly deleted playlist from my acount, I wanna know if it's possible to get it back please (some logs or something 😕 ) ?

Thanks you for your answer 🙂

Suggested posts