Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove member from Family subscription - keep offline music?

Remove member from Family subscription - keep offline music?

I am nearing the end of my Family free trial subscription and will be removing one of the members permanently. I know that I will need to fully cancel my entire subscription and then resubscribe to a new Family plan with one less member. My question is, how will this effect the music each member has saved for offline use? If I cancel the subscription today and resubscribe before the current subscription's time ends, will it be a seamless transition? Or will all offline music be deleted and we will have to go back in and make available again? One member has quite a wide range of albums/songs saved and it would be a hassle to have to go through again. 

TIA.

1 Reply

Hi @bkupsh! Your first assumption is entirely correct; so long as you re-subscribe before your premium expires you should have no issues with your downloaded music. If you let your premium lapse, only then will you lose access to your offline tracks and have to re-download them again once you do re-subscribe to premium. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Suggested posts