Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Request for Assistance in Setting Up a Verified Account for a Museum

Solved!

Request for Assistance in Setting Up a Verified Account for a Museum

I am the director of a museum in Argentina and I am interested in setting up an official Spotify account for our institution. Our goal is to create playlists featuring music related to our exhibits and share them with our visitors and followers. We've seen other institutions, like the Malba Museum in Buenos Aires, successfully use Spotify in this way and we'd like to do the same.

I understand that since 2017, only artist pages can be verified. However, I believe that our museum, like a record label or other organization, could benefit greatly from having a verified account. Could you please guide me on how we can set up such an account? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Segundo Deferrari

Director
Museo Las Lilas de Areco

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @SegundoDeferrari,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify has introduced a number of features allowing anyone to customize their look on the platform. Verification is only available for artists and labels, though.

You can upload a profile image to your profile and brand your playlists with custom artwork. You'll just need to create an account here: https://www.spotify.com/signup/. Once signed up, you can check out this and this support article for info on how to customize it.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @SegundoDeferrari,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify has introduced a number of features allowing anyone to customize their look on the platform. Verification is only available for artists and labels, though.

You can upload a profile image to your profile and brand your playlists with custom artwork. You'll just need to create an account here: https://www.spotify.com/signup/. Once signed up, you can check out this and this support article for info on how to customize it.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts