Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone hacked my account and linked their facebook

Someone hacked my account and linked their facebook

So basically i got my account hacked and they linked my spotify to their facebook but whatever i do (i tried unlink, disconnect from all device, change password and email)

their name is still on my profile and they keep connecting to my profile i really need help.

4 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Happened to me as well today... 

Is it only coincidence ? 

i have the same issue. spotify played random playlists when i open it. everyday, since a week or so (says it is using chrome web player). i changed email password and spotify password and facebook password. it is still the same issue. the playlists come from some youtubers if this info helps you (for example logan paul or some other **bleep**). must be a bug... i don‘t think hacked accounts from multiple people just play random playlists instead of albums or artists.

Hey @lalipuna@Alexis03 and @camillo75,

For all issues where you think someone might have gained access to your account, we recommend taking a look at the link @Maxim posted. Alternatively you can take a look at this Support page.

No worries, cause that's all you need to secure your account 🙂

Let us know if you have further questions! Have a nice day.

Suggested posts