Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Gift Card in United States

Spotify Gift Card in United States

I'd like to buy Spotify Premium Subscription for a friend as birthday gift, looks like the only option I have is "Spotify Premium pay-as-you-go subscription, you can do so at your local 7-Eleven or ACE Cash Express store".  I've followed the steps and pring out "Pay with Cash" PaySlip with instructions, however I have a few questions -

1. After I go pay at 7-Eleven, what happens next?  I get a code in the E-mail, and I can give it to my friend?  Or is the code printed on the receipt?  That's the only confirmation I will receive?

2. If the code doesn't work, what do my friend do?

3. After the gift period is over, can she continue the subscription with her credit card if she chooses to do so?

Thank you for your advice!

Best,

Rosa

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

1) Never actually done it myself, but I think they often come as physical gift cards with the code on it like iTunes cards, and if not yes you will find it on your receipt.

2) If it doesn't work, your friend can submit an online contact form, and someone at Spotify will be glad to help get it sorted.

3) Yes, if she puts her payment details in, once the subscription from the gift card has ended, she will start being charged for the subscription if she wants to.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Over the weekend, I actually found Spotify giftcard at a local Target (in California).  I bought one and tried it with my account, it worked perfectly.  They only have $10 and $30 value ones, I will have to buy a few for a 12-month subscription, but I'm very happy and I'm sure my friend will be too!

Suggested posts