Free

Country

India

Device

Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

I had got the lyrics feature on Spotify as soon as it had rolled out and was working flawlessly. However, last month, the feature just disappeared all of a sudden. No matter what song I play, Spotify does not show me any lyrics on the Android app (but works on the desktop app). And this is a problem solely limited to my account because I have tried using the Spotify accounts of my friends and family on the latest, official Spotify app on my very phone and it works without any issues. I had tried reinstalling the app, clearing cache, logging out from all devices, deleting playlists, etc. but none of them worked. Hence, I would really appreciate if someone would help me regarding this.

IMG-20230616-WA0001.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @swastikamaji18 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community! 🙂

Can you please check if you can access the lyrics feature when using Spotify on a computer (Windows/macOS)?

Looking forward to your reply.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, it does. I have a Windows PC and the lyrics feature works on the Spotify Windows app.

Hey @swastikamaji18 ,

Thanks for letting me know. 🙂

It sounds like you’re seeing a recent change Spotify made. They’re always testing possible improvements, so you or someone else may see something new or get a limited feature temporarily on the app.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts