Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in greece

Solved!

Spotify in greece

When I was in Greece this June I couldn't access spotify, the message said I needed to upgrade to premium. Is that what I have to do? Originally I accessed spotify in England. I told my friends who live in Greece permanently about spotify and they all accessed the free version no problem. Why did I have trouble?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks that's helpful, I'll upgrade. Would it be better for me to upgrade in England or wait until I go to Greece, or doesn't it matter. I will also be using my sonos, would that be a problem. Just don't want to go out there again and not be able to get music!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Upgrade before you go, makes it so much easier and means you don't hit any out of country issues which might prevent you from upgrading.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello!

When you are traveling on Spotify free you can listen to Spotify free for 14 days, after that you have to be a premium member (or unlimited). You can change your country to Greece on your profile page here (the catalog of music will vary by country to country).

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Marked as solution

Thanks that's helpful, I'll upgrade. Would it be better for me to upgrade in England or wait until I go to Greece, or doesn't it matter. I will also be using my sonos, would that be a problem. Just don't want to go out there again and not be able to get music!
Marked as solution

Upgrade before you go, makes it so much easier and means you don't hit any out of country issues which might prevent you from upgrading.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, will do!

Suggested posts