Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription/Redeem Problem! URGENT

Subscription/Redeem Problem! URGENT

Hi!

I've browsed through the forums to find similiar threads, but I could not find anything similar and I'm sort of in a hurry so I decided to create my own thread.

Yesterday I redeemed 3 months premium, with a gift card - it successfully went through. The thing is that I'm currently using unlimited and I have to convert my last days of unlimited to premium, which I managed to do today - but at the subscription page it currently says this:

Subscription status

Your Spotify Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2013-12-26 and charged 99,00 kr every 1 month, unless you cancel your subscription before that time.

Shouldn't it say that I should be charged 99,00 kr after 3 months + the days I converted to premium? I am also wondering about the 1 for 3 premium offer? Is it only if I purchase premium, does it not work with 3 months gift cards?

Henrik

(In a hurry!)

4 Replies

Hey @Henkoss ! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into this for you. To my knowledge the system should not have allowed you to redeem a premium gift code whilst you had an unlimited subscription running. The 3-1 offer also does not apply to gift/eCards as far as I am aware. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for your quick reply Peter!

I am wondering if it is possible that its just an interface bug and it will get refreshed once the displayed period expires? So, once the perioed expries the gift card premium days will apply?

I've sent them an email, hopefully they will reply as quickly as you did! 🙂

Normally whatever is reported on your online account is "correct" (in the sense that is what will happen), but the customer services guys will definitely be able to get this sorted out for you - don't worry I have never seen them leave anyone out of pocket!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Henkoss wrote:

Thanks for your quick reply Peter!

I am wondering if it is possible that its just an interface bug and it will get refreshed once the displayed period expires? So, once the perioed expries the gift card premium days will apply?

I've sent them an email, hopefully they will reply as quickly as you did! 🙂

It looks like the code has not been redeemed onto this account - that is why it is showing that expiry.  I have sent you a reply to your support email (01132789).  Could you please reply back to it with the code that you used? 

Suggested posts