Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription

Solved!

Subscription

Hi
I had premium Spotify and it was all going great £9.99 a month but it stopped don't know why, I think it's being 12 months I wanted to continue but it's stopped I've not cancelled anything, I've just checked statement and it's not come out this month but now if I want to subscribe it's £14.99 Inc one family member but why has it gone up. I've tried to do the offer of 99p then 9.99 but it won't let me do this offer and I can't see anywhere for 9.99 please can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had a single account. I've just gone into a payment part and it looked like something went wrong so I've just linked / updated it to my phone account again and it's all gone through I've got premium again for 9.99

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Bennocoopers

If you only want to subscribe for a single premium account you can do that by going here 🙂

Regarding the 0.99 promotion, unfortunately since you've had a premium subscription you are not eligible for the promotion 

I hope this helped! 🙂

I've clicked on here, it says I can't and direct me to the family one

@Bennocoopers

Strange, did you have a family account prior to this? or have you only had a single Spotify Subscription linked to your Payment method?

Marked as solution

I had a single account. I've just gone into a payment part and it looked like something went wrong so I've just linked / updated it to my phone account again and it's all gone through I've got premium again for 9.99

Just it don't charge me twice lol

Suggested posts