Free

Country

Finland

Device

Pixel 5

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to purchase premium for Spotify but the premium tab on the application and also on the website is all in Finnish which I don't speak. The rest of the app is in English. How do I fix this?

5 Replies

Hey @Saf136!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

The payment page site should have an option to change the language when you scroll down to the very bottom:

When you click on the small globe icon you should get a list of countries and languages you can choose from. 

Let us know if this helps, we'll be on the lookout for your reply!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Saf136_0-1638629699689.png

As you can see in the screenshot there's only one option for Finland and it leads to a page in Finnish.

Hey @Saf136,

Thanks for your reply and screenshot.

From this cropped image we are not able to tell what's really going on your end. As @Elena pointed out, the language in which our webpages are displayed can be changed, using the small globe icon in the footer section (available at the bottom of all pages), where you could select a language that suits you better. 

If you still having issues, could we ask you for a screenshot of the whole page/screen (or a short screen recording) as you experience it, so we can orient ourselves better and give you a more precise advice? Make sure not to include/leave visible any of your personal details.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Same issue for us, we live in Belgium and the premium page is in French. We speak dutch. The app settings are in English, and there is no globe image on the bottom of the page to change language settings.

Guess we're not getting Premium.

Hi there @Jogit!

Try the following link in your browser instead https://www.spotify.com/be-nl/premium/ - it should do the trick.

You can also try changing the app's language to Dutch on all of your devices by following the steps here.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts