Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to upgrade from foreign country

Solved!

Unable to upgrade from foreign country

Hello there,

I'm doing an internship away from my home country (the Netherlands), and I've found out that I can't use the free version of Spotify abroad. I would love to upgrade but I'm unable to login onto the website anymore (I log in via Facebook). How do I get to use spotify again, I miss my playlists!

Thanks in advance,

Yoeri

EDIT: Being the ignorant person I am, I thought I could post this without logging in. I created a second account to log in to the forums now.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @YoeriGod 

Thanks for posting on the community.

Sorry to hear you're missing your sweet sweet music! No worries, if you could reach out to our accounts teams at this link. They'll be able to take a look backstage for you. Just reply back to the automated reply and let us know the 8 digit case #.

Just to note, that if you were to change the country you would need an elligible payment card from the country of residence. 😉

Good luck with things and all the best with your internship 🙂

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @YoeriGod 

Thanks for posting on the community.

Sorry to hear you're missing your sweet sweet music! No worries, if you could reach out to our accounts teams at this link. They'll be able to take a look backstage for you. Just reply back to the automated reply and let us know the 8 digit case #.

Just to note, that if you were to change the country you would need an elligible payment card from the country of residence. 😉

Good luck with things and all the best with your internship 🙂

Thanks.

Suggested posts