Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wanted to Change Facebook Accounts; Now Everything Is Gone!

Wanted to Change Facebook Accounts; Now Everything Is Gone!

Hello,

I recently wanted to switch Facebook accounts and link my Spotify account to the new one. Then it told me that I needed to make an account just with Spotify itself, so I did that. However, when I went to log back onto my old FB account as it was since I knew there was a chance I might just have to start over and remake all my playlists I was able to log back onto my account but EVERYTHING is gone. There are no playlists and my subscription is set to Free when I have been a Premium user for a very long time. I'm apparently not even able to access my Premium subscription as it is?

If I could even reattach things as they were I could switch things over in time, but as it stands I have no access to anything whatsoever and I have no idea how to relink it. I went through and linked the FB account to the Spotify again (the same two accounts) and everything is still gone, disappeared into the void apparently.

Please help!

1 Reply

Don't panic! Just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will be happy to help fix this for you. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts