Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone/Chromebook

Operating System

iOS/Chrome OS

My Question or Issue

Why did my username change? It used to show my full name, and now it shows my common username, but it's still attached through Facebook. What happened? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Bitterlee 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, I know it sounds simples and overlooked, but could you try to check if it happens on another device? If it does, I recommend you unlink your Spotify account to your FB and then link them again and check if it solves your issue.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @Bitterlee 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, I know it sounds simples and overlooked, but could you try to check if it happens on another device? If it does, I recommend you unlink your Spotify account to your FB and then link them again and check if it solves your issue.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Although I can't change my profile picture, I decided to just leave my username as it is and disconnect from Facebook permanently. Thanks for your help! 

Hey again, @Bitterlee 

You can change your profile picture anytime through your Spotify on desktop app. Just follow the steps on this article

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts