Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong country in my account.

Solved!

Wrong country in my account.

Hi, 

Im living in Poland and I got USA as my country in my account and would like to change it to Poland without giving you my card number. Its automaticly set USA as my country. Now i CANT listen any music becasue im getting error about changing my localization. Also would like to apalogize about my language, english is not my native.

Best wishes.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have a read at this post which describes the methods for changing your country. If you are in Poland, then you should be able to change your country to Poland without entering any payment details on your online profile providing you are not connecting through a proxy or VPN which would mask your IP address. 

If you are still having issues, there is a link to get in touch with customer services in that post 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have a read at this post which describes the methods for changing your country. If you are in Poland, then you should be able to change your country to Poland without entering any payment details on your online profile providing you are not connecting through a proxy or VPN which would mask your IP address. 

If you are still having issues, there is a link to get in touch with customer services in that post 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Wow, i checked this option 1 hour ago and I couldnt change my country in profile but now im ABLE to change this.

Dont know exacly why but thanks for your fast reply.

Best wishes. !!!!

Suggested posts