Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how do I delete my spotify account

how do I delete my spotify account

Hello im trying to delete my spotify account how do I do this? Thanks in advance 

8 Replies

In this type of situation, the easiest way to find an answer is to click this link to check subscription status. If you could, post back here what it says.

Thanks!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Your subscription Subscription status You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most out of Spotify, sign up for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Premium. Payment method You do not currently have a payment provider connected to your account. Add a payment method View receipts Click below to view the receipts for your payments View receipts Premium 30-day free trial You've got nothing to lose...but the ads!Try Premium for free.  

Hey there @cooper0408, welcome to the community!

Sorry to see you go! At this time, you can have your account deleted only by customer services. If you would like to do so, please contact them here. If you receive a "no-reply" email, just reply to it and you'll be connected to an agent that will be more than happy to assist you! 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

being that you have a free account, there's really nothign else to do and you can come back at any time. If you want to actually "delete" your account entirely, then I suggest contacting support as @Merik suggested. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

replied

Thanks for the help I contacted support and the but its been 3 days since ive heard from them 

@cooper0408 - I think they are a little busy at the minute. Did you definitely reply to the automated email?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

replied

Yes I replied to the email they contacted me but then after i replied back they just stoped. 

Yeah I think they are pretty flat out at the minute. Give them a little time and if you don't hear back give us a shout here.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts