Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

stoled account

stoled account

Can someone please help my premium account has been stolen and the email address and password has been changed so I cannot change it back. I am paying for this service and I can't use it.
Stoled account username: ronk64
and now i can create another account to my email but i already have an account on this email:(
help me somebody 🙂 thx

9 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. With this anonymous online contact form, you can reach them without subscribing to / having access to a Spotify account or the email that was used to create that account.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

i already contact with the support but nothing happens 😞 i check my email (spam....) and i dont get any no-reply email. my stoled account email :renatolama@hotmail.com
i check the inbox and i already say nothing here

thx for help 🙂

For your reference this is Case #: 02811234 and nobody answer me what can i do?

Just escalated this case for you to the spotify support team. Should be hearing back soon!

yes my profile blocked now i send 3 playlist name

Did you hear back?

only in twitter but i dont get any e-mail from the support

Did they give you a case # or anythign? If not, I recommend trying the support channel through the contact form.

Hey @ronk65 please reply directly to the email that contained that case number. You'll then hear from back from our team shortly, thanks!

Suggested posts