Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

support

support

Listen, i am a new user and my son turned me onto this product and i was excited to use it.  So i signed up for premium plan and wanted to use the free 30 days on my laptop and my cell.  Well now i can't use it on my cell and they are saying i have to listen to ads even though i have provided my card and signed up.

I am pissed that now i can't do anything on my phone and i can't contact even a chat person to understand the slight of hand here.  I really thought this was an amazing product to use in conjunction with soundhound to create my own play list.  Now i am just upset and will be cancelling my account.  I am in the service business with 10's of thousands of customers around the country and I would never get away with this.  It figures this would be the case from the Napster founder and the stealing partner in zuckerberg.  

I'll just build my own.  

2 Replies

Hi baxter, I'll be happy to try and help resolve your problem. What exactly is the issue?

Community Ergo Sum

Me again. I had a quick look at your account and it looks like something with your payment didn't quite register. I've asked Customer Support to reach out to you, so you can resolve this privately.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts