Premium

Country

Philippines 

Device

S22 Ultra 

Operating System

Android 13 

My Question or Issue

The DJ is out in Philippines for premium, bit it's till missing. I was reinstall, update, clear cache, restart, and blocked VPN, and accessed on this religion, why not compatible software and any. Everything is not working. Please help.. now FIX THE ISSUE NOW!! I WANT TO SEE DJ NOW!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Jannfreshoff10,

Thanks for reaching out.

The DJ feature is currently still gradually rolling out, so if you don't have it yet, you'll get it at some point in  the future 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Guys. I have DJ. Thank you!!!

✌🏻👍🔥😎

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Jannfreshoff10,

Thanks for reaching out.

The DJ feature is currently still gradually rolling out, so if you don't have it yet, you'll get it at some point in  the future 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've been waiting for the new AI feature to become available on my spotify since i found out it had become available in Australia and i just had the button pop up for me today but when i clicked on the button it told me it wasn't available in my country and now its completely gone from my app again, is this a mistake or is my version of the app having issues?

its been almost a month since i made my post and the features still have not turned up on my app, ive tried deleting my cache, logging out and uninstalling the app and its still gone, i didnt get a chance to use the feature before it stopped working on my end

Marked as solution

Guys. I have DJ. Thank you!!!

✌🏻👍🔥😎

Suggested posts