Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fifa 2009 playlist glitches out the whole app

Fifa 2009 playlist glitches out the whole app

When I play the Fifa 2009 Soundtrack by Dylan Pengel, the first 2 songs play. However, when it gets to "1ne", which is greyed out, the playlist stops & goes back to Kids by MGMT (but does not play the song). If I try to play any other songs after this, nothing will play. It will tell me I can't connect to the internet. If I pick a new song, it will not play & if I hit pause & play again, it will revert to Kids by MGMT, but will not play it. If I force stop the app, it will still open right back up to Kids by MGMT & not play it. If I try the app on my comp, it will open to Kids by MGMT & not play it. If I clear the cache, same thing. I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and the moment I sign in, it goes to Kids. I cannot play music.
2 Replies

Hey there, 

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community! This sounds a bit odd and we'll do our best to help you out here.

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? This one is more thorough than the usual one. It'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

If a family member has a Spotify account, can you ask them to log in on your devices to see if the app behaves the same way? This will help us understand if it's account related or not. 

It might also be a good idea to use a different network to test it and turn off your VPN if you're using one. 

In case the issue still persists, we'd appreciate it if you share the make, model, OS version and Spotify version of the devices you're using, as well as a couple of screenshots of what you see at your end. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

It seems like you're facing issues with the FIFA 2009 soundtrack by Dylan Pengel, particularly encountering problems with the playlist stopping at the song "1ne" and the app displaying an error message about being unable to connect to the internet. Despite attempting various troubleshooting steps such as clearing the cache, reinstalling the app, and trying it on a computer, the issue persists. To address this, I suggest checking your internet connection, updating the app, restarting your device, and reaching out to the app's customer support for assistance. Additionally, if you are using a modified version like "fifa mobile mod apk," it's important to ensure that the modded version is compatible with the app and that it's not causing the connectivity issues.

Suggested posts