Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't download music to my own playlists

I can't download music to my own playlists

Spotify my playlists won't download my new added tracks with 4G i always need to go to a place with a wifi to download the tracks i added to my playlists please help how to solve this even i turn on the cellular data to download the tracks but it won't work still
Screenshot_20170125-210908.jpg
Screenshot_20170125-210858.jpg
1 Reply

Hi,

this seems to have something to do with the fact that you have 2 sim cards.

take a look here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Bug-in-spotify-when-using-dual-sim-phone/td-p/1149424

@josephlm wrote:
I am using the Oneplus Two, using Android OS 6.0.1. I have a data plan with AT&T and a data plan with T-Mobile. AT&T sim card is in slot 1. Now, I find that when I have both SIM cards enabled in the SIM card settings but choose SIM2 (I.e. T-Mobile) and leave Calls/Text on SIM1, that Spotify won't download my music over cellular, unless I do one of two things:
1. Disable one of the two SIM cards in the SIM card settings menu, forcing data to go over the SIM that is still enabled.
2. Set data to go.ober the SIM currently in SIM card slot 1. In this arrangement I can keep both SIM cards enabled, but it leaves me using data on the SIM card I don't have am unlimited plan for.

I hope this is enough info for the Spotify team to properly triage and resolve. Thanks!

Suggested posts