Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify app has some troubles

My Spotify app has some troubles

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello there, I've been having some troubles with the app. I played a playlist specifically this is harry Styles playlist and somehow it just blends with other playlist I have and I don't want that I just want to listen to harry styles 

1 Reply

Hey there @lathoura_

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, does this happen across devices or only on a specific one? 

Additionally, could you give us more info about how those playlists blend? If you're listening to songs from a different playlist you have while trying to listen to the one you mentioned, it's possible that you already have some songs in the Play queue. If that's the case, you just need to tap on "Clear queue" (or remove the songs you don't want to hear) and then restart the playlist you want to listen to. 

If that's not the case, would you mind sending us a short screen recording of the issue happening so we can take a closer look?  You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be waiting for your reply. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts