Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play music through BT during call

Play music through BT during call

I want that Spotify continues playing music through Bluetooth connection when i make or receive a call. But i don't know how to get it.
6 Replies

Hey there! 

This will likely depend on the device you're using. However what you should try is while you're on a call, if you go to the Spotify app and tap play, you'll be able to hear both wonderful music and the person on the other end. 

Hope this helps! 

Quepa

Thank you for your reply, Quepa. The problem with that solution is that the
music will play on the device (Galaxy S7 Edge) but not on the Bluetooth
speaker (Samsung Level Box Pro).

Ah, okay, will the music play through the Bluetooth device on it's own?

If so, I would also try listening to music via your phones native music application and calling someone to see if it's a device issue or defiantly only with Spotify.

If it's the same with the music application then while you're both on the phone call and have the music on play, check your phone's Settings > Wireless > Bluetooth and see if you can manually select the output device.

Let us know how you get on!

Quepa

Hi,

I dont know if I understood u right, but the speaker needs the cell phone
to play the music.

The native music application (samsung music) also does not play the music
through the speaker while calling. If I try to change the output device it
says something like "not possible".

I see, now that we know it's not just Spotify, it might just be the way the phone operates, unfortuantely I do not have a Samsung phone to test this out for you, but I do know that with my HTC and Sony Xperia, this is possible. Have you tried contacting Samsung by any chance? 

I contacted Samsung Concierge, Samsung Members, as well as an independent tech support service whose name I do not remeber now. All of them answered that this is not possible. Sadly...

Suggested posts