Premium

Country

Denmark 

Device

Samsuns Galaxy S22 Ultra

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have connected my phone to my car player and it worked perfectly. But the other day my spotify app decided to act up and create multiple "pages" on the currently playing notification. One of these is the currently playing song, which works and responds normally, another is the car, the "device" playing, a third is the phone itself again, but this page is not responding to actions like play/pause/skip. And the fourth is again the "device" but just as before, nothing reacts.
I tried reinstalling the app multiple times, no fix. I tried disconnecting the bluetooth device it said it was playing on, no fix. I simply cant remove the other pages, which is annoying and confusing, as i have to swipe through all 4 to remove the notification. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @jonasmüller

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, is this only happening when you're listening in your car or when you're listening to your content on other devices as well via Bluetooth?

On another note, you mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your phone to see if they can replicate this behavior with their account on your phone?

Lastly, we'd like to know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update. 

We'll be in the lookout. 

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @jonasmüller

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, is this only happening when you're listening in your car or when you're listening to your content on other devices as well via Bluetooth?

On another note, you mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your phone to see if they can replicate this behavior with their account on your phone?

Lastly, we'd like to know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update. 

We'll be in the lookout. 

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Doing a 100% clean install seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you very much! 😊

Suggested posts