Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcast episode displays the wrong time and will not play the full episode

Podcast episode displays the wrong time and will not play the full episode

An episode of a podcast I'm attempting to listen to is supposed to be 27 minutes long. However, when I play the episode the time display only shows 11:27 minutes. It will not play past this time, despite it being in the middle of the episode.

I am only having trouble with two specific episodes. Other episodes from this specific podcast, and other podcasts, display the correct time. I've properly uninstall the app, and even tried to force close the app. I also downloaded the episode, but it still shows the incorrect time.
3 Replies

I've noticed that certain podcasts will have a advertised runtime of over 2 hours, but as soon as I hit play, it shortens to an hour or less. This is on a premium family membership.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung

Operating SySystem

Android

My Question or Issue

I have a podcast that is supposes to be 52 minutes long, but when I click play, the time on the actual player is only 16 minutes and it just skips loads of the podcast.

Hey there @Malumtractanda

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, does this happen across devices or only on a specific one? 

Additionally, could you send us the URI of the episodes you're having issues with? We'll take a closer look. 

We'll be waiting for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts