Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with spotify on mobile

Problems with spotify on mobile

Hello,

I got a problem with my Sony Xperia mini (android 4.0.4) and spotify mobile. Everytime I open Spotify, it says "unable to connect to internet". I got spotify premium, but it didn't sync with my android phone, then I uninstalled spotfy on my mobile, and reinstalled it, but now it doesn't work at all, I can't even sign in? How do i fix this?

Greetings.

4 Replies

@thorgal21 wrote:

Hello,

I got a problem with my Sony Xperia mini (android 4.0.4) and spotify mobile. Everytime I open Spotify, it says "unable to connect to internet". I got spotify premium, but it didn't sync with my android phone, then I uninstalled spotfy on my mobile, and reinstalled it, but now it doesn't work at all, I can't even sign in? How do i fix this?

Greetings.

Hi. Please make sure you do have an internet connection, and then erase all data and cache from the Spotify app.

Once that is done, make sure background data is enabled.

Then attempt to login to your account using the app again 🙂

If that fails to work, uninstall the app and then install it again.

Hello,

I did both already, installed and uninstalled the app 3 times, but still no solution. Removed all the spotify offline songs etc. also.

Greetings.

@thorgal21 wrote:

Hello,

I did both already, installed and uninstalled the app 3 times, but still no solution. Removed all the spotify offline songs etc. also.

Greetings.

What are the full 'symptoms' of this issue?

At the login screen, i press on Login via Facebook, then a blue screen comes, then it turns white, then it turns to facebook screen again and then it goes back to the login screen. Btw, just send an Email to spotify support, so I hope they know more about the problem.

Suggested posts