Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removing playlists from android auto

Removing playlists from android auto

My son and I used to share a premium account.    He now has his own account vai premium family.  All of his playlists have been deleted from my account. Cannot see those playlists on my phone / pc. 

However when I plug my phone into my car and Spotify is loaded, I can still see these playlists on 'home' . How do I remove them? 

4 Replies

Hi @sgafson,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sorry to hear that some deleted playlists are appearing when you connect to Android Auto.

We'd recommend running a clean reinstall of the app. Please follow the steps from this Spotify Guide exactly, as this will assure that all app data is cleared completely, before reinstalling. This process will remove any old and possibly corrupted app files, that could be causing this.

Let us know if that helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm experiencing the same problem on my Skoda Octavia 2022, I've tried a clean install twice, on both AA and Spotify.

Appreciate any suggestion.

Hey @jenhol,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. 

We appreciate the info you shared in your post. To continue investigating this issue, would you mind confirming if you're using a USB cable or Wireless connection to connect your devices? If supported, could you try connecting them with the other option to see if it makes any difference?

Also, it would be great if you could include some screenshots where we can see the issue you're mentioning to take a better look? 

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

a playlist that i have been listening to but stop listening it for a while is continue to show up at my suggestions at my car spotify. i also blocked the person that published the playlist but it didnt worked. i dont want to see the playlist at my car spotify suggestion playlists part.

Suggested posts