Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle and Cycle Automatically disabled when I select a song from a playlist

Shuffle and Cycle Automatically disabled when I select a song from a playlist

Every time I play a song in the playlist, the shuffle and cycle function would automatically be disabled.  When I turn them on again and then choose to play another from the playlist, shuffle and cycle would then be disabled again.  It happens after I updated to the latest version.

3 Replies

There should be a button that looks like two arrows that cross eachother next to the play button

That might help

Let me know if you have more questions 🙂

Thanks for your reply.  I always turn on that button (the one next to the play button).  Previously, it would keep on shuffling everytime I choose to play a song from the playlist.  But now whenever I play a song from the playlist, the button would automatically turn itself off, so everytime I need to turn on the shuffle button again, which is extremely annoying... 

I think that's just the way the system works...because if you press shuffle Spotify is told to play songs at random but when you choose a song it must just turn it off.

That's really all I could tell you...maybe someone else will come by who knows a little more than I do.

Best of luck 🙂

Suggested posts