Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort my playlists songs in the same order on desktop and mobile

Solved!

Sort my playlists songs in the same order on desktop and mobile

On desktop, I can choose to sort the songs in my playlists by date added, title, artist, custom sorting, etc. which is very convenient! (cf. image)

However, the sorting I have chosen for my playlists on desktop is not reflected on mobile.

I would like to be able to sort my playlists on mobile in the same way: by default, using the same sorting as on desktop, and ideally allowing users to modify the sorting on mobile with a drop-down list as on desktop (by date, title, artist, custom sorting, etc.).

Note that if I choose "custom sorting", it would offer me the same custom sorting that I have done on desktop.

Thank you! 🙂

sorting.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Clélia

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

No worries, you can already sort your playlists in the mobile app as well. You just need to follow these specific steps.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Clélia

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

No worries, you can already sort your playlists in the mobile app as well. You just need to follow these specific steps.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thank you Eni for this answer, I didn't see it was possible and it's great now I know how to do it!

Suggested posts