Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sound stops after 1 second

Solved!

Sound stops after 1 second

When i play a song the sound stops after 1 second, when i click on a other timestep the sound comes backs for 1 second. The sound stops but the apps still shows playing.

I already deleted cache, reinstalled the app en rebooted my phone (in different orders) but none of it worked.

Your device and operating system: One plus one android 6.0.1 (CM13.1.2)

Type of Spotify account you have (Free/ Premium):Premium

The app version of Spotify you’re using:7.4.01799 armV7

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

I had the same problem and the solution was easy:

I logged in once in a Sonos Speaker Account and someone was using it in my absence during the same time I wanted to hear spotify on my device.

I hope you can enjoy your music soon again!

Karin

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Owios and welcome to our Community!

That's not cool. Is this happening with all your devices or a specific one? Is this happening over 3G/4G, WiFi, or both? Also, does restarting your device help at all?

Keep us posted.

Hi erihebe93,

With a specific one, my One plus one. On my computer it works fine. I only use spotify offline or with WiFi and it doensn't work for both cases. Also someone else logged in on my device and the problem was not solved. Restarting and reinstalling did not solved the problem.

Marked as solution

Hey,

I had the same problem and the solution was easy:

I logged in once in a Sonos Speaker Account and someone was using it in my absence during the same time I wanted to hear spotify on my device.

I hope you can enjoy your music soon again!

Karin

Thanks @Owios!

Have you tried what @karin_r suggested? If it doesn't work, try to reinstall the app again with the steps here: https://support.spotify.com/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/. Make sure to delete all the Spotify folders.

Let is know how it goes.

Thank you! How did you came up with the solution when you had the same problem? I tried everything but i didnt think about the Sonos speaker account.

Best regards,

Rick

Hey Rick,

I found it out by accident. I already was in contact with the support team, but nothing helped me with my problem.

We use Sonos in our agency. The offices are on different levels, and my account was used by me in my office and by the office girls one level below, because they liked my playlists that much 😄

It came to my mind again, while I spend some time with them... That's the story behind... And believe me, I know how it feels to have "your own" Spotify again.

So have fun with it,
Karin

Suggested posts