Premium

Country

Việt Nam

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

I'm using Redmi Note 9 Pro and this issue happened when i reinstalled Spotify a month ago. All buttons on the interface disappeared for unknown reasons. Whatever i done to repair this like clear the Cache, do clean uninstall and reinstall a lot of times, even install older version of this app, it didn't work. Any ideas for this bug? Thanks for supporting (sorry my English is pretty bad).

Screenshot_2024-04-06-10-29-39-607-edit_com.spotify.music.jpg
3 Replies

Hey there @assassinpub,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

This is odd. Would you mind asking a friend or a family member to log in to their own account using your phone to see if they can replicate the issue? If this is not possible, you could also try creating a new account for testing purposes. This will help us confirm if the issue is related to your account or your device.

Also, have you noticed if anything happens when you tap on the spots where the buttons should be?

In addition to the above, make sure to send over the exact Spotify version that you're currently running.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for replying my topic, Novy.

As you instructed, I tried logging in to my account on another device and Spotify works fine on it. I'm pretty sure this error is from my device because when I log into Spotify with other accounts, even new accounts, this stupid error still occurs. The buttons aren't visible but they seem to work fine, but I always have to fumble around every time I want to use them :((.

Hope you have a solution to this problem. I really appreciate that!

Thanks for helping and have a nice day🥰!

Hi there @assassinpub,

Thanks for the reply. 

Can you remember when exactly the issue started happening. You mentioned it was a month ago, but did the app work properly before or was it always like this on this device? If it worked before but then broke, did this happen after a specific event such as an Android update? 

Also, try changing your phone's font size/scaling settings and see if this has any impact. We have observed that certain settings cause the app to behave not as intended, so this is definitely worth a shot.

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts