Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Chrome player won't stoo cutting off my music.

Web Chrome player won't stoo cutting off my music.

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Phone

Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Every time i try and use this app, any music i play, plays for a few seconds and gets cut off my web chrome cast.

I have uninstalled the app, logged out, changed my fb password, gone offline, uses wifi only, used data only, tried to delete the chrome cast via your settings - you don't have that option also i cabt even change my email for my spotify - as soon as i put in my password the save button goes dark and i can't do anything. This is beginning to become very frustrating, would it be better for me to be using the free side of spotify. How do I fix this?

1 Reply

Hey there @biiancajayne

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

In this case, we'd recommend taking a look at this FAQ and following the steps you can find there. This will ensure that your account is secure and that you don't experience any of these interruptions. 

On another note, you can change your email address by following the steps here. If you're still having issues doing so, we'd recommend trying from a different device and from an incognito window. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts