Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why I still see that I haven't paid????

Why I still see that I haven't paid????

I already made my payment, but still on the screen of my cell phone it appears that "my student account is paused" but in the app of my matebook it appears that it is not... what happened?
1 Reply

Hi @Armastoste1!

It's possible that the payment attempt has failed, which is why your subscription hasn't been renewed. In order for the payment to go through successfully, make sure that:

• Your credit card is issued in the same country as the country of their Spotify account. You can check your account's country settings on your account page.
  • Your card is open for foreign, recurring and online payments. You may need to double-check this with your bank.
  • You have set up a 2 factor authentication.

Once you've checked these, you can try subscribing again using:

• An incognito/private window or another browser.
  • A different Wifi network / mobile data.
  • A different device.
  • A different payment method (if available). You can find out more info on the different payment methods you can use in this article.

In case your payment attempts still fail, or the amount has been debited, but the app still shows this error message, it's recommended you reach out to the folks over at Customer Support so they can take a closer look and investigate further.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts