Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why did the shuffle and repeat buttons switch?

Solved!

Why did the shuffle and repeat buttons switch?

I opened my Spotify app this morning, and the repeat button, which is usually on the bottom right, is now on the bottom left, and the shuffle button is on the bottom right. Is this a permanent feature, and can I switch it back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @CariY2206,

Thanks for the post.

You're most likely seeing a recent change to the UI. The Spotify app is in constant development, so some features get added/ removed or their location on the UI changes. 

We can't say it this switch in the position of the buttons will remain permanent, as it's most likely a test. Currently it's not possible to switch this back. We've made sure to pass on your feedback on to the development teams.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @CariY2206,

Thanks for the post.

You're most likely seeing a recent change to the UI. The Spotify app is in constant development, so some features get added/ removed or their location on the UI changes. 

We can't say it this switch in the position of the buttons will remain permanent, as it's most likely a test. Currently it's not possible to switch this back. We've made sure to pass on your feedback on to the development teams.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex! Thank you so much for your response. I am just seeing it! My buttons have switched back to their normal positions as of this reply! 🙂 Thanks again! God bless!

Suggested posts