Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

upgrading from unlimited to premium

Solved!

upgrading from unlimited to premium

Hi I was upgrading my account from unlimited to premium earlier tonight but its not working on my mobile. It says Ive got premium on my account when I look at my profile.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Zazza_d- I can see that your Premium upgrade has definitely gone through.

Please try shutting down the app and signing in with your 'zazza_d' username for me.

green2- Your case is a bit different. I've just sent you an email with some info specific to your account.

stellamars & trashguy- I've posted messages to both of you in this thread earlier.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Same here... just took a look over at the iOS forum and they seem to have the same prob.

Same for me and i'm sick of trying to uninstall and install it for new then.

Can anybody help us ?

Having the same issue too for 3 days now

Seen couple of posts on this issue with no response. Perkinum is pointless with an Android it seems
Marked as solution

Zazza_d- I can see that your Premium upgrade has definitely gone through.

Please try shutting down the app and signing in with your 'zazza_d' username for me.

green2- Your case is a bit different. I've just sent you an email with some info specific to your account.

stellamars & trashguy- I've posted messages to both of you in this thread earlier.

Having the same issue here. Upgraded to premium and still get a dialog box saying "upgrade to premium" on my app. Halp.

Hi thelastpulse- Welcome to the Community!

So your change from Unlimited to Premium has definitely gone through on our end. Have you tried shutting down the app completely and signing in again (be sure you use your 'thelastpulse' username).

Give me a shout if you're still not receiving your Premium after giving that a try. 

Having the same problem... I upgraded to premium. It is not recognizing it. I cleared the data and uninstalled then reinstalled and it's still not working.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks

I'm having the same problem. I tried reinstalling the app on my droid phone and this didn't help. I'm bummed out!

Same issue. I have tried logging out -> clearing data -> installing and reinstalling without success. Any help would be greatly appreciated as right now I have no more benefit than I did with my previous unlimited account. 

Hi everyone - How's that working for you today?

We had some upgrade delays this weekend. However, everything should be sorted for you now. 

Suggested posts