Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to create a Playlist of artists?

How to create a Playlist of artists?

I would like to have a Playlist of a group of artists, I'm going to a concert to see one particular band but there are several playing. I'd love to put the names of the artists together as a Playlist and get a mix of all their songs without following them all. Is that possible? 

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

2 Replies

Hi there @Silverfilm26,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Currently, a way to do this would be to go to each artist's discography and add their albums to the playlist manually from the three dots menu > Add to playlist. You can then shuffle the playlist and get a mix of all artists.

There's also an idea about being able to select multiple artists and shuffle their music, which I'm sure you'll find interesting, so feel free to check it out and show your support by giving it a thumbs up and sharing your feedback.

Cheers 🤘

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Im new to Spotify, on the premium trial. I’m finding it annoyingly complicated/impossible to build a playlist of a few artists and shuffle all their music. Instead I get “recommended” artists that frankly I just don’t like. I won’t be subscribing unless I can easily accomplish this seemingly simple task.

Suggested posts